Designer Spotlight || Heather Hilliard

October 19, 2016


I met Heather Hilliard and her sweet husband during my trip to the Ranch some weeks ago. We hiked, ate and exercised together for an entire week!  Sometime between eating our delicious salads and dying of heat exhaustion throughout our hikes she told me she was an interior designer. And since I love interior design I asked and asked away about her style, her training and was just dying to see her work. But it wasn't until I got back home that I really understood her level (we had no internet access in this place).  Heather is AMAZING and a real heavy hitter in the world of design.  She worked for The Wiseman Group, an AD100 design firm, before starting her now very successful interior design firm.  What a dream it would be to have her design your home! She has flawless taste, sources the most beautiful pieces and is the sweetest lady ever. Her portfolio is full of beautiful homes you must see. It's so hard to pick a favorite.  Here are a few of my favorites-


These are all so lust-worthy yes?  You have to see the rest of her portfolio. You will love everything and be so inspired.  Heather’s work has been featured in many publications including The Wall Street Journal, House Beautiful, and LUXE Interiors + Design among many others.  Checkout the rest of her portfolio here. I'm cooler for knowing her right?


[all photos via Heather Hilliard]


You Might Also Like

1 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe